Use red potatoes and leave the skins on for best flavour and the most nutrients.
- 8 medium organic potatoes
- 6 large organic shallots or small yellow onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, slivered
- 2 to 3 tbsp Spectrum Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ to ½ cup fresh rosemary leaves, stripped from stems
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Place in a large, glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shallots and garlic and toss with the olive oil until well-coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and rosemary, tossing again lightly to combine.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until potatoes are browned.
- To have all sides browned, stir once during cooking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.