Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2½ lbs mixed potatoes, red, white and yellow
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- ¾ cup red onion, diced
- ¾ cup celery, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup prepared honey-mustard salad dressing
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into chunks about 1¼" in size.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking pan.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning, tossing to coat potatoes.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and golden, about 30 to 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Let stand at room temperature before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.