- 2 small Onion, diced
- 12 small serrano chiles, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 large bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1 ½ tsp coarse salt
- 24 medium tomatillos, husked, washed, and roasted*
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8 medium California avocados, halved
Add the tomatillos, a few at a time, mashing and blending with a fork to a fine paste.
How To Roast Tomatillos
Grill tomatillos over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until charred and softened.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.