Makes 6 servings.
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- ⅔ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Place red pepper, zucchini and onion pieces on large cookie sheet, brush with ⅓ cup salad dressing.
- Cook at 400 °F for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown around the edges.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining salad dressing, salt and black pepper.
- In large bowl, combine rice, roasted vegetables and salad dressing mixture; toss well.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.