- potatoes, eggplant, corn, tomatoes (whatever is in season)
- ½ head garlic
- 3 – 4 onions
- 3 – 4 tbsp oil
- salt, Maggi cube, paprika, pepper, piment, basil, etc.
- Put veggies in Dutch-ovenable bowl with the veggies that take longest on the bottom (potatoes or corn).
- Layer veggies. Put oil, spices and cut up oil and garlic over the top.
- Flip veggies halfway through.
- After done cooking, the oil, onions, garlic and spices make a good dressing, especially mixed with a little flour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.