Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 12 x 3 oz medallions of pork tenderloin
- ½ cup fig preserves
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon diced garlic
- 2 oz port wine
- 2 cups demi-glaze
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In sauce pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Season pork to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly dust in flour and saute until medium rate and brown on both sides.
- Once browned, add green onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute until vegetables are wilted, approximately one to two minutes.
- Deglaze with port wine and add fig preserves and demi-glaze.
- Continue cooking until sauce is slightly thickened and meat is cooked to your liking.
- Add parsley and season to taste using salt.
- Serve two medallions per person and a generous serving of fig demi glaze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.