by user Roblefko
Preparation Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
- 3 (2.1 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat - drained, flaked and cartilage removed
1. Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Sprinkle Swiss cheese into each shell.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon a teaspoonful of crab mixture into each tart shell.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is browned. Serve warm.