In Romanian: Rulada cu frisca
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 3 teaspoons cacao
- 12 oz / 350 g whipped cream for filling
- oil and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until foamy. Add flour and cacao, mix well, then add the whipped egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into an oiled and dusted rectangular pan and bake at medium heat.
- When done, invert onto a wooden cutting board previously covered with a soaked and squeezed cloth. Wrap dough with the wet cloth and let it cool completely.
- Then spread the whipped cream uniformly and roll with the help of the cloth.
- Place on a platter and garnish with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.