- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 Cups olive oil
- 12 Cups baby romaine or lettuce leaves
- 6 small oranges, peeled and sliced crosswise
- ½ Pound jicama, julienned
- 3 California avocados
- Shredded mint leaves, for garnish
Toss romaine with half the dressing; divide among serving plates.
Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Sprinkle with mint.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.