- ¾ Cup orange juice
- 1/3 Cups lemon juice
- 1/3 Cups lime juice
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- ½ Tbsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ Cups olive oil
- 3 Gallons sliced romaine (1/2 inch wide)
- 24 oranges, peeled and sliced (12 lbs.)
- 2 Pounds jicama, julienned
- 12 California avocados (6 lbs.)
- Shredded mint, for garnish
Per order - toss 2 cups romaine with 1 tablespoon dressing.
Drizzle with 1 tablespoon dressing.
Sprinkle with mint
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.