In Romanian: Paine mozaic
- 5 oz / 150 g butter
- 5 oz / 150 g canned sardines
- 5 oz / 150 g lean ham
- 4 oz / 100 g Swiss cheese
- 10 black olives
- ½ pickled pepper
- 1 small French baguette
- ½ cup milk
- Grind the sardines, ⅓ of the ham and an egg-sized piece of crustless bread, soaked in milk and squeezed dry.
- Mix everything with the butter until creamy and homogeneous.
- Cut the rest of the ham, Swiss cheese, and pickled pepper in small cubes and mix with the prepared paste.
- During this time, cut the heels of the baguette and take the soft bread inside out, leaving about half an inch of bread below the crust.
- Then fill with the refrigerated paste.
- Cut with a very sharp knife in thin slices about half an inch thick.
- It is better prepared one day in advance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.