- 1 lb of Regular Ground Beef
- 2 eggs
- 3 carrots
- 1 cup cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Canola, flax seed, or olive oil
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 1 can of baked beans
- 1 tin of sardines
- garlic (cloves/pureed or powder)
- Puree vegetables in food processor or blender.
- Mash vegetables and ground Beef together in a bowl, with a potatoe masher or with your hands.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl, including the shells (for extra calcium).
- Add remaining ingredients and keep mashing until everything is smooth and there are no large chunks of egg shell.
- For extra nutrients, mash in a Vitamin E capsule, or Echinicea.
- Your dogs will clean the bowl so well you'll think it's straight out of the dishwasher!
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!