Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Serves: 4 dozen
A recipe using Scented Rose Geranium leaves and flowers (Pelargonium Graveolens).
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 2 tsp rose geranium leaves finely chopped
- 2½ cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 4 dozen small rose geranium leaves (or flowers) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg milk and rose water.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add them together with the chopped leaves to the creamed mixture stirring until well mixed.
- Drop heaped teaspoons onto lightly greased baking sheet and press a single rose geranium leaf deep into each cookie.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.