- 4 half pints blackberries
- 1 cup rose geranium leaves
- 4 cups vodka
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- Combine the berries, geranium leaves, vodka, and wine in a large container with a tight-fitting cover.
- Set the mixture in a cool dark place to season for one month.
- Open the container and bruise the berries slightly.
- Cover and allow the mixture to steep for another five days.
- Next, strain the mixture.
- Then pour through a filter.
- Boil the sugar and water together in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
- Allow mixture to cool and gradually stir into the liqueur.
- When the liqueur is to the desired sweetness, bottle and age for approximately 4 to five weeks.
- Age in a cool dark place.
- Makes about one to two quarts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.