This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Use as a spread for bread or for sautéing. Reserve the remaining herb-based butter in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.