This recipe is from Step by Step Microwave Healthy Eating.
- Preparation takes about 10 minutes
- Cooking takes 12 – 15 minutes.
- 1 lbs potatoes
- 2 tbsp low fat spread
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- Put the low fat spread, rosemary, garlic and onions in an 8-inch, shallow dish and cook on high for 3 minutes until soft.
- Stir in the skim milk, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and add the potatoes arranging them neatly in the dish.
- Cover and cook on medium for 12 – 15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Brown under a broiler if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread + 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.