In Romanian: Trandafiri
- Sweet bread dough.
- Beat the butter with the Sugar and vanilla until creamy. Refrigerate.
- Roll a rectangular sheet from the dough.
- Then spread, all over the sheet, the butter mixed with the Sugar.
- Roll like a jelly roll. Then cut 3 inch long pieces out of the roll.
- Place these pieces in a round baking pan.
- The baking pan is previously greased with butter and parchment paper, also greased, is placed in the pan.
- The dough pieces are placed so that the cut part is on the bottom and at the surface of the pan (like cinammon rolls).
- Let rise for a little while and bake at slow heat until well risen.
- Then increase the heat.
- Remove from the pan after they are cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.