- 300 g fat lean pork
- 100 g olive nuts (substitute: pine nuts)
- 4 slices ginger
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 1 red pepper
- ⅓ carrot
- Clean pork, cut into small dices, marinate 10 minutes by seasoning.
- Parboil pork dices in hot oil, dish up and dry out oil.
- Fry olive nut in low heat oil for ½ minutes, dish up in golden colour.
- Peel the carrot, cut into small dices, boil in hot water for 8 minutes, dish up.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add ginger in high heat.
- Chop spring onion and red pepper into tiny pieces.
- Pour in pork dices, stir fry well, add carrot dices, stir fry.
- Add sauce, spring onion and red pepper, stir fry until cooked.
- Add olive nuts, stir fry fast and mix well, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.