Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 cups diluted coconut milk
- 5 segments garlic, chopped
- 1 small piece Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium piece ginger, chopped
- 17 pieces fresh rourou leaves, cut into pieces & stalks, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 16 medium pieces prawns (or any seafood ), cleaned
- salt to taste
Directions[edit | edit source]
1. Put diluted coconut milk into a cooking pot.
3. When boiling, add rourou in the mixture and stir occasionally just for the leaves and stalks to be covered with coconut milk. Cook for few more minutes until rourou is done and coconut milk is almost dry.
5. Remove from heat and serve in a bowl.