Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 lbs chili meat
- 2 cans (#10) tomato sauce
- 12 tbsp chili powder
- 6 tsp crushed chili
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp cominos (cumin)
- 15 tbsp paprika
- 8 cups diced fresh onion
- beans to add later
- Place the meat in a large roaster in a preheated 450°F oven to brown.
- Stir frequently until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and set oven at 375°F.
- Cover and bake the chili for 3 hours in the oven.
- Freeze chili in blocks to be thawed and served later.
- Keep a fresh pot of beans on the stove to add to the chili just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.