This is a Slovakian cookie recipe I got from a women's club cookbook. I am always looking for new cookie recipes and this sounds like a winner. Chill time not included in time.
- 1 lb butter or margarine, softened
- 3 (3 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 1/2-5 cups flour
- granulated sugar
- cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add flour gradually until you have a firm dough.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Combine filling indredients.
- If too dry, add a little milk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out small portions of dough in granulated sugar to about 1/8" thick, about 2 1/2" diameter each.
- Place 1 to 2 tsp of filling in middle of each circle and pinch 2 sides together in the center to seal.
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 15 minutes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.