- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and cut in ¾" pieces
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup dark rum
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- In a bowl toss together the mangos, lemon juice, sugar and rum.
- Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients for crêpes until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 1 hour.
- Make 12 crêpes in a 6 – 7 inch crêpe pan.
- To serve: fold crêpes in quarters and put on a baking sheet.
- Brush tops with the melted butter and bake in 400' preheated oven for 10 minutes or until browned and slightly crispy.
- Stuff each crêpe with about ¼ cup mango mixture, transfer to a platter and dust with powdered sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.