Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 1 serving
- 4 fresh mint sprigs
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted, quartered
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1½ oz light or dark rum
- Crush 2 mint sprigs and rub them all over inside surface of tall glass.
- Discard mint.
- Freeze glass 1 – 2 hours.
- Finely chop leaves of 1 mint sprig.
- In food processor or blender, crush ice with peach, chopped mint, lime juice and sugar.
- Add rum and process 1 second.
- Garnish with remaining mint sprig.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.