This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ cup ketchup
- ½ tablespoon minced parsley
- ½ tablespoon whole milk
- ½ tablespoon grated onion
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon hot sauce
- In a small bowl stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.