In Romanian: Ciorba ruseasca fara carne
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 1 big onion
- 1 handful green beans
- 1 small red beet
- ¼ small cabbage
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter or lard
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Julienne the carrot, parsley root and onion.
- Set to boil.
- After a few boils, add the beans cut into pieces and the julienned beet.
- Let boil for a half hour, then add the cabbage and julienned peppers, salt and peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Fry the flour in the oil, add vegetable liquid and then mix all this with the soup.
- When the vegetables are tender, add chopped parsley and dill.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of sour cream in each person's bowl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.