- 5 potatoes
- 1 beet (or 1 canned beets (already cooked))
- 2 carrots
- 1 – 2 pickled cucumber
- 4 – 5 tbsp shredded sauerkraut
- 2 tbsp 3% vinegar
- 1 medium-size onion or the corresponding amount of green onion
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes, beetroot, carrots, and pickled cucumbers and cut them in thin slices or (what's more traditional for this dish in small cubes (¼ – ½").
- Cut one onion or the corresponding amount of green onion the same way and press the sauerkraut until the juice comes out.
- Put them all together, dress with the vegetable oil, vinegar and salt.
- Good appetite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.