Ruthee's Irish Lace Cookies
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter -- Plus Extra
- 4 Tablespoons flour -- Plus Extra
- 1 Cup Firmly Packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Cup Old-Fashioned rolled oats
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease And flour 2 Baking Sheets.
- 2. Cream butter And sugar. Add vanilla; Stir in flour, milk, And RolledOats. Drop Batter by The Tablespoon Onto Prepared Baking Sheets; Allow RoomFor Cookies to Spread to About 3 Inches in Diameter. Each Baking Sheet WillHold About 6 Cookies.
- 3. Bake Until Cookies Flatten And Look Dry (10 Minutes). Let Cookies CoolFor 4 to 5 Minutes on Baking Sheets. Lift From Baking Sheet With a MetalSpatula And Cool Completely.
Makes 2 Dozen Cookies.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.