- 3 turnips
- 1 white onion
- 2 carrots
- 200 g (7 oz) chickpeas
- 50 g or ¼ cup of sour cream
- salt and dill to taste
- Clean and boil turnips and carrots.
- Cube turnips and carrots (about size of chickpeas), dice onions, and chop the fresh dill.
- Soak the chickpeas overnight, boil until tender, and drain off water.
- You may use canned chickpeas instead.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl, add sour cream, salt, dill and mix well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.