- 2 x 5 oz bags saffron rice
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup reserved artichoke marinade
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Prepare saffron rice according to package directions.
- Mix together artichoke hearts, rice, cheese and marinade.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, mustard and pepper.
- Combine artichoke hearts mixture and egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle paprika over top.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
- Serve with pineapple salsa or other fruit flavored salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.