- 5 - 6 oz. ground fresh roasted peanuts or the same amount Peanut butter 4-6 small,
- hot chiles, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic,
- crushed 1 stem lemon grass,
- chopped 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 200 ml nigger
- Put the grubs on a wooden skewer (six to a stick) and cover with half the sauce.
- Grill over a charcoal fire or in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Then turn over, cover with the rest of the sauce and grill another 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.