- 1 cup small tapioca
- 1 cup water to soak the tapioca
- 3 cups red grape juice OR
- 2 cups red wine mixed with 1 cup water
- Sugar to taste
- Soak tapioca for about 1/2 hour.
- Add grape juice to tapioca (or the wine mixed with water and Sugar to taste).
- Bring to boil stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Then let cook for about 1/2 hour (until tapioca is clear), stirring occasionally so it doesn't burn.
- Refrigerate, to serve, spoon into a small bowl and pour creme de leite (double the recipe from the passion fruit mousse recipe) over it.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.