Tuna, egg, and lots of veggies make this French salad a meal. Drizzle with low fat salad dressing. Serve with French bread.
Fruits and Veggies Matter by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—public domain government resource
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 9 small new potatoes, diced
- 2 cups of frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 4½ cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 x 14-oz canned artichokes, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 x 6-oz cans of tuna in water
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide each ingredient into 6 even portions. Arrange ingredients on 6 plates and serve.
- Don’t portion ingredients and plate. Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.