Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: none
This is something we use on a very regular basis when friends just pop in... and it has been a success every time
- Chicken Salami - about 3-4 pieces per person
- a small lettuce head - leaves all picked out
- peanuts- crushed into a rough chunky state
- apple cider or vinegar
- Take the 5-6 tablespoons of vinegar/apple cider and add honey and mustard (to taste)
- once thats nicely mixed add the crushed peanuts and spoon the mixture together
- Take a lettuce leaf, place a salami piece,spoon a little peanut mixture over the salami piece
- fold the lettuce and the salami piece in half- in a way that the lettuce piece effectively blocks out both the sides so the mixture doesn't drip out.
- Use a toothpick to hold the salami in place and serve with gherkins/pickles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.