Tomato and olive salad
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 140 g (5 oz) pitted black olives
- 3 heaped tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, ground cumin, ground turmeric, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in half, core, seed and slice them.
- Place sliced tomatoes in a medium bowl and add the chopped onion, chopped parsley and.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix well and transfer to serving dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.