- 200 g (7oz) can tuna in brine, drained
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped (stems discarded)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200 g (7oz) pitted black olives
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped in quarters
- juice of half a lemon
- lemon wedges
- Before you start, prepare all the above ingredients.
- Place the peppers under a hot grill, turning occasionally until the skins are blackened and charred.
- Sweat roasted peppers in plastic bag for 10 minutes.
- Crush the garlic, then place in a large bowl and add the lemon juice, olive oil, chopped onions, black pepper, salt and coriander.
- Mix well.
- Skin, core and seed the peppers, then cut into thin slices and add to the bowl.
- Add the tuna flakes, , chopped egg and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.