This crispy burger dish starts with real salmon, vegetables, herbs, and spices and is cooked to great perfection. Make the salmon burgers appetizing with other herbs and spices and by serving hot and plain over rice or plain buns.
- 5 pounds coho salmon (grated while frozen, or shredded while cooked)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- ½ green pepper, chopped such as Jalapeño
- ½ red pepper, chopped, such as Cayenne
- ½ red, white, or yellow onion, minced or (1 tbsp. onion powder)
- ½ green onion, chopped
- ¼ head celery, minced
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. seasoned salt
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Shape into patties then dredge with breadcrumbs after coating them with flour and eggs. Reserve the seafood-based burgers in the freezer then freeze for 2-5 days.
- Cook until inner core temperature reaches 165° F for 15 seconds or longer. Serve hot and plain over rice or on bread.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.