Caesar salad can be made in 10 minutes! It's a combination of Chicken of the Sea Premium Skinless & Boneless Salmon, crisp romaine lettuce, and your favorite Caesar dressing. This is high in sodium...try to find ways to cut down.
- Contributed by Gloria at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: www.chickenofthesea.com
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 (7.1-oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea Premium Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon 
- 1 (5-oz) pkg romaine lettuce (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, reserving 1 cup for topping
- ¾ cup favorite Caesar dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, toss lettuce with dressing.
- Fold in the fresh salmon from the pouch and Parmesan cheese.
- Evenly divide salad onto four salad plates; top with croutons.
- Serve plain or with any seafood or side dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (¼ of recipe):
- 364 calories, 222 calories from fat | 25g fat | 7g saturated fat | 15g carbs | 1.5g fiber | 1g sugars | 21g protein | 62mg cholesterol | 1308 sodium | 22% vitamin A | 17% vitamin C | 27% calcium | 11% iron