Makes 6 servings (¾ cup) each
- Submitted by Jane Knox on 10-21-94
- 1 can salmon, drained
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Blend salmon and cream cheese together in a small bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, green onion, dill, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 2 tablespoons serving
- Diabetic choices: ½ protein + 1 fats/oils
- 1 g carbohydrate | 4 g protein | 6 g fat | 310 kilojoules | 74 calories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.