This recipe comes from a neighbor who served this to me a few years back. I was so impressed with the flavors I demanded the recipe. He gave it to me and it is now a mainstay in your home.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- vegetable cooking spray
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large, sealable plastic bag and shake well.
- Add salmon and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat the entire grill with cooking spray and heat on high.
- Grill steaks turning once halfway through until no longer translucent in the center about 4 minutes per side. Serve warm and plain over white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.