- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 cups cooked green beans
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot or (¼ small onion, diced, red, white, or yellow only)
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounce salmon steak, grilled or broiled
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice and mustard; whisk until blended.
- Add olive oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Add green beans, tomatoes, shallot, basil and parsley and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut salmon into 1-inch cubes; add to salad.
- Toss gently to coat. Arrange greens on serving plates; top with salmon mixture.
- Garnish with pepper strips. Serve warm and plain or with any appetizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.