Contributed by Suzie at Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.womenshealthmag.allrecipes.com
- Hands-on time: 15 Minutes | Cooking time: 25 Minutes | Total time: 40 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup brown sugar (Try brown sugar blend Splenda instead. Take care, Gloria)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 lb salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp warm water
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and brown sugar, and cook until garlic is lightly browned.
- Stir in green onions, and cook until tender.
- Mix in oyster sauce and water.
- Place salmon fillets into skillet, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Spoon sauce mixture over fillets.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Remove fish from skillet, and set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and warm water into the remaining sauce mixture.
- Stir until thickened to desired consistency.
- Pour over salmon to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 340 Calories (47% From Fat) | 32.5g Protein | 14.5g Fat (2.9g Sat) | 11.3g Carbs | 0.2g Fiber | 103mg Cholesterol | <1mg Iron | 157mg Sodium | 25mg Calcium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.