- 1 lb chicken breast
- 4 thin slices of ham
- ½ cup drained green peas
- 1 cup hearts of palm chopped
- 2 large carrots
- 3 cups shoestring potatoes fries
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Cook chicken breast with salt, drain and cut into ¼-inch cubes.
- Coarsely grate carrots and cut ham slices into fine strings.
- Peel, remove core and cut green apple into ¼-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, ham strings, drained peas, chopped hearts of palm, grated raw carrots and diced apple.
- Mix all ingredients while adding the cup of mayonnaise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.