Cook Time: 30 minutes prep time
- 1 jar of medium salsa (or hot if you're able to stomach it)
- 3 cups wine -- NOT cooking wine
- 3 eggs (substitute or whites OK)
- 1 head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Drain liquid off salsa and set aside.
- Dice tofu. Soak solid remains from salsa and diced tofu in wine overnight.
- Lay out shredded lettuce on a platter.
- Crack three eggs into a mixing bowl and add in set-aside salsa "juice".
- Fry up as an omelet, and lay out on the lettuce platter.
- Pour salsa/tofu/wine mix into the egg. Roll up.
- Garnish with mozzarella. Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.