by user DNL
30 minutes prep time
- One jar of medium salsa (or hot if you're able to stomach it)
- Three cups wine -- NOT cooking wine
- Three eggs (substitute or whites OK)
- One head of lettuce, shredded
- One package extra-firm tofu
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella
1.Drain liquid off salsa and set aside.
2.Dice tofu. Soak solid remains from salsa and diced tofu in wine overnight.
3.Lay out shredded lettuce on a platter.
4.Crack three eggs into a mixing bowl and add in set-aside salsa "juice". Fry up as an omelet, and lay out on the lettuce platter.
5.Pour salsa/tofu/wine mix into the egg. Roll up.6.Garnish with mozzarella. Serve hot.