Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 sticks real butter
- 1 cup sugar
- saltines (I use club crackers)
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. chocolate chips
- chopped pecans (optional)
- Melt butter and sugar.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet (with sides) with foil (no seams).
- Place one layer of crackers on the foil (12 or more).
- Pour butter and sugar mixture over the crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers.
- When they start to melt, spread evenly and top with chopped pecans.
- Cool in refrigerator and break into pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.