- 500 g of lamb
- red cabbage
- vinegar marinated tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 cups of meat broth
- Wash the meat and cut into average size serving pieces.
- salt them and fry in a pan, or tandoor.
- Before final roasting, sift over meat 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Place meat in a casserole dish, add tomatoes, and pour over 2 cups of meat broth; then to the oven where it will stew for 1.5 hours over a low heat.
- Serve with pickled and fresh vegetables.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.