- 1 lb chicken livers, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 lb green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- In lg skillet, saute chicken livers in peanut oil on high heat until light brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove the livers.
- Reduce heat, add garlic, ginger and shallots.
- Add beans and cook 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Return livers and cook 4 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.