- 500 g (1 lb 2oz) minced lamb
- 30 samosa pads
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (stems discarded)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 600 ml (1 pint) oil, for frying
- Wrap samosa pads in a damp cloth to prevent from drying and set aside.
- Place flour in a small bowl, add 4 tablespoons of water, mix to form a paste for sealing the samosa and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Fry the onions and garlic until golden brown.
- Add the minced meat, salt, garam masala and cumin and fry together until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Next add the parsley to the cooked meat and mix together for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay one samosa pad on a flat surface and place 1 – 2 teaspoons of meat filling on the corner.
- Fold corner to corner then seal with flour and water paste.
- Repeat this procedure until all the samosa pads have been used up.
- Preheat 600 ml (1 pint) oil in a small saucepan on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Now fry the samosas until slightly brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.