Taiwan-style chicken with 3 cups sauce
- 1 pc (approx. 300 g) chicken
- 10 slices ginger
- some minced red pepper
- 1 stalk, chopped spring onion
- 10 slices, sliced garlic
- Wash the chicken and remove all inner organs, cut into small pieces.
- Heat the wok, pour in the black sesame oil, boil in high heat.
- Add ginger, garlic, spring onion and red pepper while oil heat.
- Pour the chicken and stir fry well, add light soy sauce, stir fry well.
- Add rice wine and sugar, stir fry well, cover the lid.
- Cook in middle heat until liquid almost dry, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.