- 1 pound of meat
- 2 ribs
- 1 chicken
- 2 onions
- 1 pimento
- 3 potatoes
- 1 yuca
- 2 plantains
- 3 ears of corns
- salt and pepper
- Put three litres of water in a pan and place it on fire.
- When starting to boil, put a chicken cut into pieces
- 1 pound of meat (with bone) and 2 ribs.
- Add onions (in pieces), pepper (pimento), celery and leek.
- Let boil for 1 hour at slow fire.
- Add 3 big potatoes (peeled), yuca, plantains cut in pieces, corn in pieces, salt and pepper to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.